Friday, February 6, 2015

Broken Record Conondrum

Lately, Iʻve been worried that I sound like a broken record.  What to do? Iʻve been wanting change for the past three years and progress has been slow in coming.  There is a list of things that need to be accomplished in order for me to pursue other avenues.  There are blockages and resistance on my part.  I can feel it.  Iʻve been wondering if I sound like a broken record to my friends who hear my plans and complaints.

I came across this quote today, "When in trouble, take a bath, and wash your hair."  Zsa Zsa Gabor said it.  Strangely, it brings me comfort. Washing my hair is just a small step.  In any case, here is something that may help me climb out of this funk.  Writing this has already helped me feel better.  To letting go of distractions and focusing on the steps to the future...Vamanos!

No comments: